Welcome to Kiki's Life I hope you like my blog and my posts thank you

Monday, January 23, 2012

Tech Me How To Dougie

In this blog post I will be talking about my favorite song, it is called Teach Me How To Dougie it is a rap song but it is cool the image above shows the people who are in the song. This is some of the lyrics.

Aye! aye!*
Teach me how to dougie (aye!)

[Verse 1:]
They be like smooth (what?)
Can you teach me how to dougie?
You know why?
Cause all da girls love it (aye)
All I need is a beat that's super bumpin'
And for you, you, you, and you to back it up and dump it!
Put your arms out front, lean side to side
They goin' be on you when they see you hit dat dougie right?
Ain't nobody gettin' with my bro from morningside
He go by bubba and he hit dat dance with thunder (ok)
I ain't from Dallas but I D-town boogie (boogie)
I show my moves off and everybody tryn'a do me
I leave da function and all da ladies tryna screw me
Now you just do you, and I'm a do me (all day)
Dudes love to hate so they try to shoot me
Females be stuck to me I think they tryn'a glue me
I make the party shine bright when it start to boomin'
Dis beat was bubblegum, so I had to chew it. So that was sample of the song and I will see you in my next blog post

No comments: