Welcome to Kiki's Life I hope you like my blog and my posts thank you

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Canada

In this blog post, I will be sharing my visit to Canada. I rode there in a coach bus, it was a very long ride. The good thing is I didn't just sit there in my seat. I played with my friends.I had a good time on the bus.
The hotel we stayed in.
 I got settled in when I was at the hotel when I was in the room my brother said the two rooms is big enough to play hide and seek so I played hide and seek with my brother and then we went to bed. the next day I had pizza, the pizza was very good it is very small but that does not mater to me the crust was flat. I think are pizza should be flat crusted to. I really had a adventure that day.

Please put a comment in the comment box.
What you think about my adventure.

No comments: