Welcome to Kiki's Life I hope you like my blog and my posts thank you

Saturday, May 29, 2010

About My Life

My name is Spike, and I'm six years old. I will turn 7 in November on the tenth.
I have two cats. Boots is one of the cats, and it is black and white. My other cat is named Taylor. She is all black.
I like to go on poptropica, and I can't wait to play  the new level Skullduggery.
I like silly bandz, and have about 30 of them!
I am homeschooled by my mom and dad.
I have three brothers. Jinx, He is 10 years old. I have another named Adar, or we call him DD he is 8 years old. And my oldest brother is named Riyah, and is 12.

There is this really cool swamp at the end of my street. And I like to play in it because there is a fort in there made out of bricks.
I like to play Ice Hockey, but I am still a mite (8 and under). This will be my second year playing, and my brothers play hockey too. This year I'm playing for the penguins. My number is 4. Both Jinx and Skull are squirts. I have a hockey practice tomorrow.

No comments: